Raw, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free.
- Contains nearly all minerals needed for you to thrive
- Long-lasting energy provided by slow-release carbohydrates
- Excellent for muscle and joint recovery and strong bones
- Amazing for hair, nails, skin & bones. It's better than collagen!
- Helps boost your metabolism
- Rich Source of Iodine
HOW TO PREPARE SEA MOSS (Super Easy)
1. First wash it at least 3 times with a strainer or to get off the sand and salt residue from the sea.
2. Put it to soak in spring water. Make the water level 1 inch above the sea moss.
3. Soak for 20 mins to rehydrate.
4. Once your wildcrafted sea moss swells, blend it with a little fresh spring water until it is liquefied. It will turn to a gel after a few hours in the fridge. Use the gel in your smoothies, porridges, dressings, anything you can think of!